'Breaking Down the MCAT: A 3 Month MCAT Study Schedule' for the new 2015 mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwe7791

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been out of the mcat loop, but I have read up on the thread that talks and breaks down the 3 month mcat study schedule and materials for the old mcat. Is there a current schedule and study materials for the 2015 mcat? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Here's the thing with study schedules: there's no one right way to go about them (i.e. different strokes for different folks), and it's REALLY not difficult to make your own.

The FAQ in my signature has a list of 2015 schedules under the content review section.

Reactions: 1 user
I have been studying for a while and had covered 85% of the topics listed on the new MCAT 2015. Is it advisable to follow the study schedule on SDN or should I just go ahead and cover the rest of the topics and then do practice questions.

I have been studying for a while and had covered 85% of the topics listed on the new MCAT 2015. Is it advisable to follow the study schedule on SDN or should I just go ahead and cover the rest of the topics and then do practice questions.
I think u shld finish ur content review then jump into practice. if u have enough time go back and follow the study plan.