BREAKING: Walgreens to cut 40% of Washington state Medicaid business

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Politicians mismanage state money and then their solution is for local businesses to pay for their mishandling of state money? Wags should be applauded for this move as they won the bluff.

After all, those politicians don't want to be labeled as the one responsible for outcry of public who believe their representative took away the drug benefits.

its too bad everyone seems to like ripping off the "disadvantaged".. you can bet the politicians who were looking to make cuts were like "ah we wont get much flak from the fundraisers/participating voters for screwing a few poor (aka minorities) people" And state rep elections? Those are hardly decided by a fair majority.

Members don't see this ad.

All you have done here is expose your own personal bigotry and biases. Are you a college republican?

What's that supposed to mean? I've actually only known one racist in my life, and he was a staunch liberal. . . I'm just saying just because someone is a republican doesn't mean they're automatically racist. I'm not saying that liberals are racist either, I'm just saying that racism isn't 100% dependent on political party. I've never been accused of racism, and I'm a Conservative. I'm actually in an interracial marriage, interfaith marriage. Anyway, I'm just saying. . .

It only takes one quick look at the profession most politicians were/are employed in to see what is wrong with them. They made a living concocting excuses for people who have commited crimes.

We need more healthcare professionals in politics...but the lawyers will always have the advantage because they're trained at manipulating facts and deceiving juries. The only diff is they deceive the voters once they become politicians.

On another note...I bet WA will be safe from POWER for a bit...I don't think those politicians will want to accomodate Walgreens after this.

Members don't see this ad :)
You mean you can't make up loss by doing more volume at loss??

:smuggrin:

Jeez I know there's a movie quote associated with that somewhere - it's gonna bug the hell out of me for the rest of the day.

Way to bring my productivity at work into the negatives, Z. :cool:

Jeez I know there's a movie quote associated with that somewhere - it's gonna bug the hell out of me for the rest of the day.

Way to bring my productivity at work into the negatives, Z. :cool:

dude, it's bothering the heck out of me too...so what's the line and what movie is it from?