Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pox in a box

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Talk the talk here...don't clutter the other posts with inane comebacks.

Members don't see this ad.

Pox in a box said:
Talk the talk here...don't clutter the other posts with inane comebacks.
Maybe you should change your thread to ***Official Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here*** thread. It might get more attention.

:laugh:

bigfrank said:
Maybe you should change your thread to ***Official Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here*** thread. It might get more attention.

:laugh:

Another good one to bore the entire forum. You're doing well. Make sure you keep replying in this thread whenever you want to talk to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
keeping-it-real said:
what's going on ladies? i see the girlish activity is still going strong. keep up the good work!

I actually made this thread to save space and nonsense in all the other threads as bigfrank tries to hijack or discount anything I say.

Pox in a box said:
I actually made this thread to save space and nonsense in all the other threads as bigfrank tries to hijack or discount anything I say.
Whatever dude, you both act like little babies. It would serve the SDN community better if you both just deleted your usernames.

keeping-it-real said:
Whatever dude, you both act like little babies. It would serve the SDN community better if you both just deleted your usernames.

True.