Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here...

DrPak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2005
Status
Non-Student
Can we say nice things on this thread too ?

bigfrank

SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2002
E-USA
Visit site
Status
Pox in a box said:
Talk the talk here...don't clutter the other posts with inane comebacks.
Maybe you should change your thread to ***Official Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here*** thread. It might get more attention.

:laugh:

About the Ads

Pox in a box

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2005
Status
bigfrank said:
Maybe you should change your thread to ***Official Bring all your trash off-topic remarks from the USMLE forums here*** thread. It might get more attention.

:laugh:
Another good one to bore the entire forum. You're doing well. Make sure you keep replying in this thread whenever you want to talk to me.

keeping-it-real

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2005
Status
what's going on ladies? i see the girlish activity is still going strong. keep up the good work!

Pox in a box

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2005
Status
keeping-it-real said:
what's going on ladies? i see the girlish activity is still going strong. keep up the good work!
I actually made this thread to save space and nonsense in all the other threads as bigfrank tries to hijack or discount anything I say.

keeping-it-real

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2005
Status
Pox in a box said:
I actually made this thread to save space and nonsense in all the other threads as bigfrank tries to hijack or discount anything I say.
Whatever dude, you both act like little babies. It would serve the SDN community better if you both just deleted your usernames.

BlackNDecker

Paid da cost 2 be da bo$$
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2005
Pole Position
www.swolehead.com
Status
keeping-it-real said:
Whatever dude, you both act like little babies. It would serve the SDN community better if you both just deleted your usernames.
True.

About the Ads