Bring on the hate you neurotic pre-allo type people...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XCanadianRagwee

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
WHOO HOO!!! I was messing with my sig and noticed my reputation level and wow it's piss poor, which in a sad way is amusing.

See what happens when you think the reputation thing is stupid, you beg for negativity.

By the way...Nut up and leave a message as to who ya are you cowardly chickens. I wanna know who my real Hata's are!!!!

TRIUMPH72.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

mr. rosewater--if you put your cursor over the green box under your avatar & location you will see that you are "on a distinguished road."

on the other hand, for some reason XCanadianRagweed has two red boxes and is "infamous around these parts"

i am not really sure how they could give these ratings so quickly as i thought the reputation thing just got started with the new format, but i guess people are voting?

so XCan--has anyone left you messages? can anyone tell how many votes they are getting and from whom? are there lists for the best and worst reputation? :confused: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
xcan aint that bad haha.

plus he is a triumph fan...

may rub people the wrong way, but certain not as bad as some of the people that have posted recently....

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh my, I dont think I have seen anyone with as bad of a rep as you...sorry!! Dude, what the heck did you do!! It says you are "infamous"...well I have good news

First of all I gave you a good rating cuz I felt sorry for you and secondly, if popularity doesn't work, rebel completely and aim to become the most "infamous" earning bad rep points left and right. That way at least you will be noticed for something....its really not as bad as you think. ;)

noami said:
so XCan--has anyone left you messages? can anyone tell how many votes they are getting and from whom? are there lists for the best and worst reputation? :confused: :D

There's a few messages that were left, From the past ten people that left me feedback here are the messages they left (unfortunately you can't tell who sends you the message unless they state in the message-which is why the system is stupid):

Good: you are hilarious, XCR!
Bad: ugly avatar
Bad: poop on this
Bad: your my punta! another negative point. ha!
Good: LOL...I hope this helps your situation dude - disenchanted

So y'all need to give disenchanted some love.

for the record...rep point total is -107 right now.

to the OP...

Nice photo, I don't know anything about this reputation thing, but your ok in my book

The Triumph thing was funny the first time you used it.....

XCR, you crack me up with your posts lately! :laugh: I didn't know this 'reputation points' thing was bugging you this much!

DrLady said:
XCR, you crack me up with your posts lately! :laugh: I didn't know this 'reputation points' thing was bugging you this much!

It's not bothering me. It's a front that I'm putting on. Big deal! the only bad thing about it, is that it makes the trolls easier to pick out for the newbies.

Where in the world have you been, by the way? Miserable weather needs to hover of Freerick and leave me alone.

XCanadianRagwee said:
It's not bothering me. It's a front that I'm putting on. Big deal! the only bad thing about it, is that it makes the trolls easier to pick out for the newbies.

Where in the world have you been, by the way? Miserable weather needs to hover of Freerick and leave me alone.

Haven't been on sdn as much, actually and really busy with the lab. I just sent you a pm :) I hate this fluctuating weather in Frederick as well. This rainy and cloudy weather is really depressing!

hey, i'll give you some love xcr, just because you make me laugh. only problem is, hte vote box thingy isn't working for me now.