Britney Spears's new video

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMBFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is my post again (more or less) I accidentally deleted it.

Members don't see this ad.

i just got a post in on this while it's still in pre-allo. :thumbup:

"I believe in the sanctity of marriage... I really do!" -BS

Ya. What ever. When she said that I believed her for oohh 0.000005 seconds.

---- To the lounge, us take. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
oops what happened ot the post?ugh hate computers

I was watching the news earlier today. It was mentioned that some people thought the video was about suicide. And to clarify, Britney "reportedly" said it is not about suicide but about reincarnation.

I haven't seen the video, and being realistic, I won't (nothing at all against Spears, but because I don't watch MTV-type channels). But perhaps I have been able to provide insight...

CIAO

britney should stop trying to make things deeper than they are. you are a silly pop star, stop trying to cross over into meaningful! like all this kabbalah and spirituality stuff, she's stretching big time. i mean i'll be the first one to admit that some of britney's songs are catchy, but she sounds so dumb when they interview her.

"yeah man.... it's about reincarnation..... yah.... it's very cool, man"

im not hating though, i love "toxic" :)

Who has seen that show on MTV, "I want to look like a famous celebrity" or whatever it was called. The girl that wanted to be like Britney looked pretty good and really did resemble her. But what about the "girl" who wanted to look like J. Lo? :eek: Gross.

DMBFan said:
Here is my post again (more or less) I accidentally deleted it.

I thought the video was pretty cool bc. it has a whole cyclical vibe to it. And it has references to stigmata. It really didn't remind me of suicide at all. And the beginning is really powerfully constructed bec. it shows the paparazzi as soo aggressive that you actually feel sorry for her for like half a minute (i know, i know she courts the media but I'm just being honest!)..

You are trying to find profound meaning in a Britney Spears video? If there is meaning in her video it wasn't her idea.

I'm not sure why anyone wants to bestow any sort of profound philosophical significance on eye candy.

i want to make sweet sweet love to britney

How has this thread lasted in Pre-Allo for 4 and a half hours now? Mods must have been tired tonight. :)

wire said:
i want to make sweet sweet love to britney
Beware of STD's, especially with one like B.S.

CalBeE said:
Beware of STD's, especially with one like B.S.

You're saying you wouldn't pork her?

what video are u talking about?

NE_Cornhusker1 said:
i just got a post in on this while it's still in pre-allo. :thumbup:

*jumps on bandwagon* :thumbup:

CalBeE said:
Nope...She's white, not my type.

Now you'll fall in love with an albino Jew.