Dharma

7+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2010
The Path of the Righteous, man.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
My girlfriend and I are looking to sublet the other bedroom (preferably to a clean, quiet, mature female) in our newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment here in Brooklyn. The bedroom is HUGE (w newly finished hardwood floors, and 10 foot high ceilings) .

The apartment is a 3 floor brownstone; each floor is a 2 bedroom apartment and the other tenants are young professionals and students (mid 20s to early 30s). This apartment is the top floor. We are in Sunset Park on a fairly quiet, family oriented tree-lined street (right on the border of Borough Park and Bay Ridge) with the N and R lines only a few blocks away. (A main subway hub- Atlantic/Pacific- is only a few stops away and this can take you to just about anywhere in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx). It takes about 30-45 minutes to get to midtown Manhattan. Maimonides and Lutheran Medical are both within walking distance (10-15 minutes). Also in the neighborhood is the fastest growing Chinatown in NYC, which means great and inexpensive food! I have lived here for 4.5 years now and I absolutely love it (really hope to get into med school here in NYC!).

Anyhow, if interested definitely PM me for pics of the place. I'm a SDN regular (not as much as of late) so I'm no scammer. Oh yeah, it's 775 a month and you will have to pay 1/3 of utilities which is not a lot. Also, we have high speed internet set up with free wifi access, so no worries there.
Okay, I wrote enough holla back!

Last edited: