brooklyn/ny city/manhattan rotations?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by snooze7, Dec 20, 2005.

1. snooze7

snooze7 Member
    7+ Year Member

I'll be coming in from out of state and am interested in some good rotations in brooklyn/ny city/manhattan (especially IM, surg, OB) that are willing to accept out of state third year students. Any suggestions would be great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. screamineagle

screamineagle Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

St. vincent's is supposed to be pretty good...I haven't found any that offer housing though. Good luck.

AZCOM '07

3. raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    mt sinai in manhattan offers tons of rotations for 3rd years from outside schools. their affiliate students get first pick, obviously, but their website has a super long list of the different rotations they offer, that im sure you could find something that appealed to you. i dont have the link, unfortunately, its bookmarked on my other computer. i actually think they might offer housing, but i could be wrong. but yeah, the webpage has a lot of information, if you can find it . . .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...