Brown Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Twitch

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get a letter from Brown asking to fill out the secondary? I filled it out over a month ago and it even shows complete on the status page - what gives?? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone get a letter from Brown asking to fill out the secondary? I filled it out over a month ago and it even shows complete on the status page - what gives?? :confused:

hahaha, seriously, man... that make you wonder, right? what kind responsible doctor they are producing.
i got that same kind letter from harvard last week while my secondary was completed a month ago... it was so frustrating. so, when i got this letter from brown today, it didn't feel as bad... that's so sad

Members don't see this ad :)
i got the same letter and i called them up. they said they sent that email to everyone without checking if the applicants had submitted anything. what you should do is call brown and ask them what the status of ur app is. im sure you're already complete.

I got that letter,

I went to their status page and it actually works now...

I actually got the letter providing the online password and username for completion of secondary and online status check, and then the next day I got the letter asking me to fill out the secondary.

COMPUTATIONAL ERROR! SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT.

Heh, yeah, I just assumed that was the letter that they said they were sending back in July....:thumbup:

Yeah, if you look at your original email asking you to fill out the secondary it says this:

Dear Applicant,

We are delighted to acknowledge receipt of your AMCAS application for admission to Brown Medical School. You will soon be receiving a letter and viewbook in the mail inviting you to fill out our secondary application online.

If you would like to get a “head start” on your secondary application while waiting to receive your personalized letter and viewbook in the mail, you will find application instructions and our downloadable secondary application at: http://bms.brown.edu/admissions/secondary_forms

The deadline for receipt of the Brown Medical School secondary application, the $95 application fee, and all supporting materials is December 31, 2006.

Thank you for your interest in Brown Medical School. We look forward to receiving your secondary application!

So you guys just finally got the 'formal' letter - I got mine about a month after the email too. Don't stress - they told you they would send it.