nicholasblonde

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Status
Hey...just trying to see if anyone has heard anything out of Brown recently.

If anyone has been rejected or contacted for an interview, did they e-mail, call, or send a letter???

Thanks!!!

aspiringdoctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2005
Status
nicholasblonde said:

If anyone has been rejected or contacted for an interview, did they e-mail, call, or send a letter???

Thanks!!!
My application has been completed since OCtober, but haven't heard anything. I am August MCAter, are you?

p00psicleSTICK

cat's in the cradle
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Are you supposed to hear back saying that your application is complete? Because I sent everything about 3-4 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them...

About the Ads

badlydrawnvik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2005
Status
I submitted my secondary some time in August I think The complete status came in the mail with a letter that gave me a user name and password for using a status page online. I have no idea where the letter went or what my password is anymore but I got an interview invitation via email on 11/8 and i'm going there on 12/22. Good luck guys. If I find my complete date I'll put it here.

aspiringdoctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2005
Status
badlydrawnvik said:
I submitted my secondary some time in August I think The complete status came in the mail with a letter that gave me a user name and password for using a status page online. I have no idea where the letter went or what my password is anymore but I got an interview invitation via email on 11/8 and i'm going there on 12/22. Good luck guys. If I find my complete date I'll put it here.
are you april mcater?

IDforMe

Not recovered...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
Status
Medical Student
nicholasblonde said:

Thanks!!!

I called them the other day. (My admission status online changed back to complete... after being "under review" or "in progress" or something... I hope I am not rejected :( )
Anyways, the admissions person that I spoke with said everyone would know whether or not they would receive an interview by the end of Jan. Unfortunately, I know nothing more.
:luck: to myself and everyone else who hasn't heard anything yet.

BrownTheDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2005
Status
They are interviewing 200-250 people for 15 spots which means they will accept around 50 individuals to fill those spots. I interviewed on 11/3 the first day of interviews and was accepted the Monday before Thanksgiving.

nicholasblonde

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Status
My secondary was complete Oct 17th...still no word...I was an April MCATter..

justskipee

10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
here and there
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
nicholasblonde said:
My secondary was complete Oct 17th...still no word...I was an April MCATter...wonder if it helps I have the same name as the benefactor the University was named after (Nicholas Brown)!!
there goes your anonymity. :eek:

justskipee

10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
here and there
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
I am absolutely Brown crazy. I interviewed there last week and am still blown away at how impressed I am with the school! Anyone stay in one of the Hope club master bedrooms? Holy crap was it nice!

golftrippy

10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2005
Status
justskipee said:
I am absolutely Brown crazy. I interviewed there last week and am still blown away at how impressed I am with the school! Anyone stay in one of the Hope club master bedrooms? Holy crap was it nice!
Haha, yeah I did, the Hope Club was awesome. I obviously concur about the awesomeness of the school, good luck!

ridethesnow06

10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2006
Status
Medical Student
fyi, i got my decision today. waitlist for me. oh well. anyone know how much the waitlist moves?

About the Ads