Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Brown Medical School

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nicholasblonde, Dec 10, 2005.

1. nicholasblonde

nicholasblonde Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey...just trying to see if anyone has heard anything out of Brown recently.

If anyone has been rejected or contacted for an interview, did they e-mail, call, or send a letter???

Thanks!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. aspiringdoctor

aspiringdoctor Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

My application has been completed since OCtober, but haven't heard anything. I am August MCAter, are you?

3. p00psicleSTICK

p00psicleSTICK cat's in the cradle
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Are you supposed to hear back saying that your application is complete? Because I sent everything about 3-4 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them...

4. badlydrawnvik

badlydrawnvik Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I submitted my secondary some time in August I think The complete status came in the mail with a letter that gave me a user name and password for using a status page online. I have no idea where the letter went or what my password is anymore but I got an interview invitation via email on 11/8 and i'm going there on 12/22. Good luck guys. If I find my complete date I'll put it here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. aspiringdoctor

aspiringdoctor Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

are you april mcater?

6. badlydrawnvik

badlydrawnvik Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

yeah

7. jon0013

jon0013 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

august mcater....sent **** in late oct..not a peep from them since...

8. IDforMe

IDforMe Not recovered...
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student

I called them the other day. (My admission status online changed back to complete... after being "under review" or "in progress" or something... I hope I am not rejected :( )
    Anyways, the admissions person that I spoke with said everyone would know whether or not they would receive an interview by the end of Jan. Unfortunately, I know nothing more.
    :luck: to myself and everyone else who hasn't heard anything yet.

9. BrownTheDoc

BrownTheDoc Member
    5+ Year Member

They are interviewing 200-250 people for 15 spots which means they will accept around 50 individuals to fill those spots. I interviewed on 11/3 the first day of interviews and was accepted the Monday before Thanksgiving.

10. nicholasblonde

nicholasblonde Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

My secondary was complete Oct 17th...still no word...I was an April MCATter..

11. justskipee

justskipee Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

there goes your anonymity. :eek:

12. justskipee

justskipee Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I am absolutely Brown crazy. I interviewed there last week and am still blown away at how impressed I am with the school! Anyone stay in one of the Hope club master bedrooms? Holy crap was it nice!

13. golftrippy

golftrippy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Haha, yeah I did, the Hope Club was awesome. I obviously concur about the awesomeness of the school, good luck!

14. ridethesnow06

ridethesnow06 New Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    fyi, i got my decision today. waitlist for me. oh well. anyone know how much the waitlist moves?