• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

BRS Biochem

DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2004
  1. Attending Physician
Major and well needed overhaul, really a rebuilding from the ground up. Lots of clinical correlations. Lippincott is a tough act to beat, but this new BRS will give it a run for its money by being more concise, having more questions, and emphasizing clinical applications. If you like the other BRS books, you won't be disappointed.

pinkie

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2006
  1. Non-Student
Hey UCLAStudent!

I'm gonna be studying for Step I this summer in LA (near Westwood) but am currently enrolled in an out of state med school. Any suggestions on where to study in your area (can I get into a library at UCLA) and any way to hook up with med students who are interested in studying together?

About the Ads

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey UCLAStudent!

I'm gonna be studying for Step I this summer in LA (near Westwood) but am currently enrolled in an out of state med school. Any suggestions on where to study in your area (can I get into a library at UCLA) and any way to hook up with med students who are interested in studying together?

Hey pinkie :)

The med student floor of UCLA's Biomedical Library (where lots of people study) requires an ID card. There are a ton of libraries on the undergrad campus that might be worth checking out. About arranging a study group --- when are you taking Step I? UCLA MSIIIs start their third-year clerkships in June, so my class will be studying during the spring.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.