BS Startegy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsychEpathic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, since the scope of the BS section is so wide, how are you guys going about this section? Did anyone focus of particular section of the biology, like reproduction and urinary systems? I am using EK (which is a little weak) and TBR (confusing, very busy with diagrams and the like, I hate it).

How're Kaplan and PR for biology?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, since the scope of the BS section is so wide, how are you guys going about this section? Did anyone focus of particular section of the biology, like reproduction and urinary systems? I am using EK (which is a little weak) and TBR (confusing, very busy with diagrams and the like, I hate it).

How're Kaplan and PR for biology?

Can't comment on the strategy that much, but I found the practice material for Kaplan is a lot more reasoning based like the real deal, rather than regurgitation heavy.

I actually thought EK was the best and pretty much studied exclusively from those books. I had Kaplan's course material and I had looked through TPRs stuff. Kaplan's content review books didn't help me at all, but they work well for others.

If I had to choose a section of bio to focus on, it would definitely be genetics. However, you should still know ALL of the material down fairly well. After awhile you'll release that the scope of the material isn't as big as you thought. I remember starting studying and being freaked out, then I got used to it and thought it wasn't too bad.

I think neurology and endocrinology are the two most important sections. Once you get those down, you'll understand how the entire body works together and controls itself.