BU Advanced standing class of 2017 (entering in 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muppetteeth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Post your updates on interviews and admission.

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, did you get any invite from them? Have they started to send interview invitations?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
How long does it take BU to send supplement application email after submitting the caapid application?

what is the latest update on bu ivs . my last hope for this cycle:sleep::sleep:

Last year approx when did they start sending the interview letters

ive heard they have interviewed two batches already (this is not confirmed news)

Omg that's shocking news that uni is my last hope

Reactions: 1 user
this is so annoying after being literally rejection in 4 out of 6 schools:wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
hi !!
i submitted caaapid application yest and just got a mail from BU with the link for supplement application. it says interviews will b held from mid-oct to feb.
Can the supplemntal application be saved n then continued??

Did BU start sending out interviews? Please anyone can give update info...

Is anyone who got interview please share their experience!!
Thanks

Candidates who got accepted, when did you IV ? and when did you get your acceptance?

hey, what are you asking for? did BU STARTED 2015 CLASS BATCH INTERVIEW , it is last hope were I am waiting
thanks

hey whats the status here it is my last hope this cycle

this yr i think bu is sending iv to strongest application 1st. because i know someone whose application complete email were on aug 20th and sept 1st....and have got iv for nov 2nd wk

I have written my part 1 toefl 95 three years indian work experience n one year experience in u.s . Is there any chance this year in Boston

I have written my part 1 toefl 95 three years indian work experience n one year experience in u.s . Is there any chance this year in Boston
You are already accepted at other places, why worry about BU?

They sent me an invite on 27th October...at 10 pm..crazy..

Hey Swaggie, when did u get your application complete email after you send them your supplememtal application ? thanks

I completed my application in April.
Hey swagger how did your interview go? And do you have any information about how many spots are left in BU and when they are calling the next batch for interview

does anybody know how much time they give you between the invite and interview? 2 or 3 weeks?

There's just no information coming out of BU. Losing my mind!!!!!

i know somebody, who was waitlisted last cycle and got accepted last month

Hi, how many total seats do Boston have for international students? any more interviews pls let us know.....
thanks in advance

Hi swaggi can u pls let us know ur credentials

Hey guys we need to be patient !! I know, many of us feel like our patience is running thin....but we have to keep our hopes UP HIGH !!! Positive thinking!! : )

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi guys..i got application complete email in August,after I submitted my supplemental application. I think BU has accepted 36 students(as per the Facebook accepted students page)this time and 40 more slots to go..

My stats..just basics...Part 1,2 TOEFL 100, 1 year of shadowing plus paid assistant, radiology certification, nitrous oxide certification, some CE courses, research publication in international journal..

Also the next batch of interview is on 18...They take interviews every Tuesdays..but they are on break this Tuesday...I got 1 week time between my interview invitation and interview

Hi guys..i got application complete email in August,after I submitted my supplemental application. I think BU has accepted 36 students(as per the Facebook accepted students page)this time and 40 more slots to go..

Hi Swage, thanks so much for your information. I think we still have HOPE..Lol. ....By the way your stats are very good!! I wish you good luck in your interview!!! : )

Lolo.

Swage, would you please provide the address for the Facebook accepted students page?? It would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Hello guys, I have tried to email Tobey from the admission. But he never replies my email. Did any of you guys experienced the same thing? or anyone have any suggestions to reach him? Thank you.

[QU. E="jcdragon13, post: 15870840, member: 317912"]Hello guys, I have tried to email Tobey from the admission. But he never replies my email. Did any of you guys experienced the same thing? or anyone have any suggestions to reach him? Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Did the same thing. Didn't help

swaggiepost: 15867842 said:
My stats..just basics...Part 1,2 TOEFL 100, 1 year of shadowing plus paid assistant, radiology certification, nitrous oxide certification, some CE courses, research publication in international journal..
Hey swaggie did you get an acceptance to BU?. All the best

Yup...got accepted!!on 7th nov..

Yup...got accepted!!on 7th nov..

congrats swaggie!! So ideally they should have already sent out invites for next tuesday. Also, did you get a chance to talk to other applicants, what were there credentials like. thanks