BU :Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sv79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Think this might help us to exchange info. and get to know each other :).

Members don't see this ad.

Hello friends,
I will be in the advanced standing class of 2008 at BU with you all ! :)
Good luck to All :thumbup:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

it's a good idea
i am really happy to join with u guys. i would like to know the step by step process after getting acceptance that we have to do before starting our classes as well as will the school send any package abt the program - stuffs like when will be the orientation and first day of the class....
thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
rag said:
it's a good idea
i am really happy to join with u guys. i would like to know the step by step process after getting acceptance that we have to do before starting our classes as well as will the school send any package abt the program - stuffs like when will be the orientation and first day of the class....
thanks,

They just told me that they wuld send in the health benefits info sometime in Feb...along with the program highlights.

hey guys,
I am accepted at BU too, when are you all planning to apply for loans and which is the best for us?Can anyone shed light on this topic.
thanks

Count me in too. I will be joining BU class of 2008.
I am looking forward to see you all!!

Take care!!

Hi Guys.....

Any idea about how many seats have been filled???????

Hi everybody,
I m also in for BU 2008 class.
Ms.Laura told me that they will send out some documents related to information and completion in spring.
Pauli.

hi guys
i am also joining u all....looking forward to meet u all

Pheonix said:
hi guys
i am also joining u all....looking forward to meet u all
please share me ur stats and when did u get the letter??
mine is 91/250/3.65 still waiting.... :confused:

Hi I got the acceptance on 28th of Dec & here r my stats-
I believe u have good score & Gpa.U will definitely get it
dantrakshak said:
please share me ur stats and when did u get the letter??
mine is 91/250/3.65 still waiting.... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Pheonix said:
Hi I got the acceptance on 28th of Dec & here r my stats-
I believe u have good score & Gpa.U will definitely get it

Hey pheonix,
Thanks for your response.
Hope to join you people this year..!
Wish you good luck ahead.. :)

hi
any idea how many seats have been filled.
and how moany more to go tentqatively?

i just submitted for BU, scores 93, 2.55, 289

see u soon
bye

Hi Phoenix and dentrakshak,
What were your interview dates?

Thanks

mahima_dentist said:

Thanks
Hi mahima,
I was in 17th nov batch , whats ur stats & date ..& exp ..

hi i also got accepted in BU class of 2008.I am looking for someone who is interested in sharing accomodation.i am indian female age 28,non-veg.if anybody interested,plz mail me,we will discuss.

hi mahaimadentist
I was interviewed on dec 15th.
mahima_dentist said:

Thanks

Has anyone with a low GPA been given admissions in BU? :confused:

neeju said:
hi i also got accepted in BU class of 2008.I am looking for someone who is interested in sharing accomodation.i am indian female age 28,non-veg.if anybody interested,plz mail me,we will discuss.
Hi neeju,

Congratulations for the new move in life..
Can you share ur stats/date of interview/experience etc...
I wish you get a good room-mate. Alll the best for the program... :thumbup:
YOU (MUST) HAVE WORKED HARD, NOW PARTY HARDER!!!! :luck:

I got my NBDE part I score today. I got 94. What r my chances getting into BU. MY GPA is 3.75 and TOEFL 255 ..

dent7 said:
I got my NBDE part I score today. I got 94. What r my chances getting into BU. MY GPA is 3.75 and TOEFL 255 ..
I think if there is a vacancy then you have an excellent chance because your scores are good.
All the best!

dantrakshak said:
Hi neeju,

Congratulations for the new move in life..
Can you share ur stats/date of interview/experience etc...
I wish you get a good room-mate. Alll the best for the program... :thumbup:
YOU (MUST) HAVE WORKED HARD, NOW PARTY HARDER!!!! :luck:

mine is part1-93,toefl-263,gpa3.59.all the best

neeju said:
hi neeju
hi Neeju i am also accepted in BU class of 2008. i am looking for someone to share an accomadation with. i am indian female,28.do let me know if u r interested and we can work things out together.

hi all,
sorry for posting so late on this thread. i m also one of ur batchmates and friend.
see all there in aug
cheers,
Manik

Hello friends,
I want to know if anyone has received any info whatsoever from BU after the health and immunisation forms????
lets keep in touch and update each other....i'm sure it will be very helpful to all !
Good luck to all :thumbup:

hello everyone,
i received my acceptacne from BU for class of 2008 ..i want to thank everyone on this forum who helped in one or the other way to achieve this.
I am gona be looking for apartments near the school .if any female has anything in site and wants to share the apartment plz PM me..looking forward to PMs..
panchhi.

congrats p,
all the best for your future endeavours! :thumbup:
panchhi said:
hello everyone,
i received my acceptacne from BU for class of 2008 ..i want to thank everyone on this forum who helped in one or the other way to achieve this.
I am gona be looking for apartments near the school .if any female has anything in site and wants to share the apartment plz PM me..looking forward to PMs..
panchhi.

Hello everyone, i am entering late as i got a financial support just a week back, and now i am in btch of 08