• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
YAY!!! I just got accepted to BU! I am so excited!!! I never thought I would have the CHOICE of where to go to med school!!!!:clap: :clap:

About the Ads

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
Yikes! I was just thinking the same thing! BU can offer me so much more with respect to residency and future opportunities, but I didn't get such a great vibe from them when I was there. Nonetheless, I think I will choose BU over Loyola~ ANd the clinical training! Did I mention that?!? OMG I am so freaking excited!!!

E

Eraserhead

While I did not get an interview at Loyola, I totally agree with the choice given the relatively equal price I'm sure.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Status (Visible)
Nice AID. Hopefully you'll have the same good news from the 2 Cali schools. :thumbup:

twizzlers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2004
California
Status (Visible)
Congratulations! :clap:

I'm actually in southern California myself but I haven't gotten a letter yet. Now I'm thinking they've mailed out the acceptance letters first, then the rejections, which is why I haven't gotten anything. :(

But anyway, congrats again on BU and hopefully we can both make it off the alternate list at UCI. :)

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
Thanks guys! Wow... now I have the energy to perform in my gospel choir concert tonight! I'll be back later tonight!!

biffbuddy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2003
DC
Status (Visible)
sweet!!!!!!!!!! congrats AID:hardy: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BU is a great place to be - you're gonna love it, if you don't get into the cali schools that is ... :D

rock on

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.