BU housing ,class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMSdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi BU Students, class of 2007
I am just curious if most of people have found place to live. Any male student looking for a roommate and willing to search for the apartment together. Please post or PM me. I am an Indian ,male ,student of advanced standing class of 2007.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

Congratulations to all who got into BU dental. Its a gr88 school.

I am an advanced standing 2 student at BU dental. I am subletting a studio 3 min walk from BU dental. Its a gr88 place to live in. It will be from July1st to augt end and its rent is 900$ per month and it includes heat and hot water. You cannot renew the lease as I will be moving there after that.

In the begining you will have to sublet the apt for 2 months as at most of the places the lease starts form 1st week of Sept. I have been living in the same complex since an yr. Its gr888.

Let me know if some one is interested. You can contact me at

[email protected] or call me at (857) 204 7897.

Take care and good luck,
Nidhi Gupta

SMSdentist said:
I am just curious if most of people have found place to live. Any male student looking for a roommate and willing to search for the apartment together. Please post or PM me. I am an Indian ,male ,student of advanced standing class of 2007.
thanks

SMSdentist said:
thanks

hey.. check ure PM