1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

BU Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by MsPurtell, Sep 10, 2001.

1. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hi everyone,

I have an interview with BU on Oct. 2. Will anyone else be there the same day? Before that? I'd love to hear anyone's experiences, impressions, etc.

Thanks, Margaret :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. anamod

anamod Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I interview at Boston on Oct 19. I really like their APEX program, but it's a bit on the spendy side. I think if it was more affordable it would be my top choice.

4. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got my BU invite yesterday for Oct. 22nd but I'm not sure if I'm gonna go....it's $ plus I'm already going to go to Boston next week for Tufts.....

Of course, now I'm afraid of flying into Boston, and I'll be on an AA flight.

5. uicdental

uicdental New Member

I have my interview on October 24th. I also would like to know if anyone has had their interview already? Also does anyone have an interview at Case Western? Let me know

thanks

6. rowjimmi

rowjimmi Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Just wondering if those offered interviews at BU or CWR could provide stats, since I also applied to these schools and am interested in this information. Thanks so much.

7. reena

reena Member
    7+ Year Member

anamod,

i will also be there on the 19th of october!

reena

8. anamod

anamod Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Are you driving down for the day or are you stay there the night before? If so have you looked into palces to stay? I'am going to start looking tommorrow but I would like to get a ballpark price.

9. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i've decided to go....I'll be there the 29th of October. Anamond....try sidestep.com I've been using it as my travel engine for hotels, airlines, rental cars....it's GREAT, w/the best deals I've found. :p

10. reena

reena Member
    7+ Year Member

anamod,

i also have a tufts interview earlier the same week, so i will be there for a good couple of days. luckily, i have a good friend who lives in boston. if you are particularly looking for flights, i would suggest hotwire.com. they also have hotel and car rental searches, but i haven't used those options, so i couldn't say how they are in that respect. good luck with the interview, and perhaps, i will see you there. ;)

reena

11. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Margaret,

are you a 4th year student at Cal by any chance?

12. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Sefuro - no, I'm not a fourth year at Cal. I'm actually an aging NYCer who graduated from college back in 1990 and who decided last year to pursue a career in dentistry. Did I remind you of someone?

Someone asked about stats for those who got BU interviews. Mine are 3.75 UG GPA and 23/23 DATs. But, I'm sure your credentials don't have to be that good to get an interview.

Margaret