BU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MsPurtell

Hi everyone,

I have an interview with BU on Oct. 2. Will anyone else be there the same day? Before that? I'd love to hear anyone's experiences, impressions, etc.

Thanks, Margaret :D

Members don't see this ad.

I interview at Boston on Oct 19. I really like their APEX program, but it's a bit on the spendy side. I think if it was more affordable it would be my top choice.

I got my BU invite yesterday for Oct. 22nd but I'm not sure if I'm gonna go....it's $ plus I'm already going to go to Boston next week for Tufts.....

Of course, now I'm afraid of flying into Boston, and I'll be on an AA flight.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview on October 24th. I also would like to know if anyone has had their interview already? Also does anyone have an interview at Case Western? Let me know

thanks

Just wondering if those offered interviews at BU or CWR could provide stats, since I also applied to these schools and am interested in this information. Thanks so much.

anamod,

i will also be there on the 19th of october!

reena

Are you driving down for the day or are you stay there the night before? If so have you looked into palces to stay? I'am going to start looking tommorrow but I would like to get a ballpark price.

i've decided to go....I'll be there the 29th of October. Anamond....try sidestep.com I've been using it as my travel engine for hotels, airlines, rental cars....it's GREAT, w/the best deals I've found. :p

anamod,

i also have a tufts interview earlier the same week, so i will be there for a good couple of days. luckily, i have a good friend who lives in boston. if you are particularly looking for flights, i would suggest hotwire.com. they also have hotel and car rental searches, but i haven't used those options, so i couldn't say how they are in that respect. good luck with the interview, and perhaps, i will see you there. ;)

reena

Margaret,

are you a 4th year student at Cal by any chance?

Sefuro - no, I'm not a fourth year at Cal. I'm actually an aging NYCer who graduated from college back in 1990 and who decided last year to pursue a career in dentistry. Did I remind you of someone?

Someone asked about stats for those who got BU interviews. Mine are 3.75 UG GPA and 23/23 DATs. But, I'm sure your credentials don't have to be that good to get an interview.

Margaret