BU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slacker1812

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering. I know it is late already. I have an interview coming up at Boston U and was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers for the interview. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Slacker, I PMed you.

Hey, Slacker. Don't worry too much about the interview at BU. I had mine last October in L.A. The interview was very relaxing. My interviewer asked me only one question: " Tell me about yourself." And he spent the rest of 30 minutes talking about the school's program, APEX program, and so on. Just try to relax, and show them that you are interested in BU, by asking some questions about the school's program (especially APEX), research, and etc. Hope this helps.

Hey, slacker, don't worry. I too had a BU interview at SF in Nov. It was very easy. Dr. Kilgore and Pollins interviewed me and he only asked personal questions, regarding my academic, what am I doing right now.....Know your AADSAS well because they kind of going through my AADSAS during the interview. There is nothing more than that. Yeah, they also asked about leadership experience. My friend just interviewed 2 weeks ago and got accepted already. Good luck to you