BU March 2008 Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So how many people are still on the wait list? or will attend BU over their current acceptance? I know two people (non GMS) who recently decided to drop from BU's wait list and go to their respective matriculating schools and am curious.

BTW the person who got off the wait list a few weeks ago got off from TUFTS wait list not BU's, just thought I'd share.

Members don't see this ad.

i am still waiting for BU andd will attend over my current matriculation.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I spoke with Dr. Witzburg a few days ago, and he said the class is still over-filled and they are planning on rejecting more people from the waitlist starting this week. He encouraged reapplication to those students interested in BU...

So I spoke with Dr. Witzburg a few days ago, and he said the class is still over-filled and they are planning on rejecting more people from the waitlist starting this week. He encouraged reapplication to those students interested in BU...

Did he say if the people who remain would have a reasonable chance at getting in? or how overfilled it is?

He said waitlist movement is highly unlikely - he told me that in June, only two accepted students withdrew their spots. That's all that I know.

wow. tough waitlist. ook well i'm already pretty much all set to attend wayne... so... o_O... hm i wonder would i really go to BU if they told me now?

He said waitlist movement is highly unlikely - he told me that in June, only two accepted students withdrew their spots. That's all that I know.

Well I tried to help you guys, if there was only two students who withdrew I was one of them. Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist.

Is anyone MOVING FROM CALIFORNIA TO BOSTON? If so, lets share a moving van/pod! We would save so much money and be able to bring lots of stuff!! Anyone, message me if you're interested.

Anyone know if August 11th is the last chance to get off the wait list?

soooo did anyone hear of anyone else getting off the waitlist. Also is there no longer a chance of getting off the wl?

soooo did anyone hear of anyone else getting off the waitlist. Also is there no longer a chance of getting off the wl?

The classes have started (it's actually our second week already), so there's no possibility of getting off the wl. During the introduction, the dean told us that no wl movement occurred at all this year. We have a decently large class (178 people) because more people than anticipated decided to accept the seat at BU.

The classes have started (it's actually our second week already), so there's no possibility of getting off the wl. During the introduction, the dean told us that no wl movement occurred at all this year. We have a decently large class (178 people) because more people than anticipated decided to accept the seat at BU.

NO wl movement at all??? Holy crap!

Nope, none at all. I'm guessing that they'll take less people this admission cycle and make the WL minimal.

Thats what they said last year when there was absolutly no wl movement either :mad: