BU response after interview in late Jan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
canuck_chick said:
infosource updates were made on 3/17

So what exactly are you saying that 3/17 update was the last possible date for acceptance. OR you just got lucky and had your update happened to fall on 3/17 for an acceptance.

IF 3/17 was the last date, that freaking sucks!

HD

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if 3/17 was the last possible date for acceptance.
I just saw on my Infosource that the 'Most Recent Update by Dental Schools' was 3/17 for BU....I assumed that meant they updated everybody's file that day but I guess not.
Really sorry for the confusion guys, I don't really understand this infosource business. I thought it was a mass update or something.

If you ask me, it's pretty useless considering even the schools that are a part of it, don't really update. (*cough* Tufts)

hockeydentist said:
So what exactly are you saying that 3/17 update was the last possible date for acceptance. OR you just got lucky and had your update happened to fall on 3/17 for an acceptance.

IF 3/17 was the last date, that freaking sucks!

HD

canuck_chick said:
I don't know if 3/17 was the last possible date for acceptance.
I just saw on my Infosource that the 'Most Recent Update by Dental Schools' was 3/17 for BU....I assumed that meant they updated everybody's file that day but I guess not.
Really sorry for the confusion guys, I don't really understand this infosource business. I thought it was a mass update or something.

If you ask me, it's pretty useless considering even the schools that are a part of it, don't really update. (*cough* Tufts)

What is infosource has not been updated what does that mean?

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont have my interview at bu until friday, really worried. hope theres room for all of us.....and its my first interview .....this really sucks ..

I had my interview at BU in early Feb and I still haven't heard anything either. I'm getting worried because I spoke to liane today and she told me that the class was 80% full.

What is BUs class size anyway?

Does anyone know when they are going to send their next round of acceptances /rejections/or waitlist letters?

Rezdawg said:
115 students.

Thanx!

Hopefully I can have one of those seats! Since its 80% full.....theres about 20 left woo-hoo!

Now i just gotta wait for the acceptance (or rejection) letter :rolleyes:

roseberry said:
Thanx!

Hopefully I can have one of those seats! Since its 80% full.....theres about 20 left woo-hoo!

Now i just gotta wait for the acceptance (or rejection) letter :rolleyes:

You guys gotta realize that BU is probably the biggest school for Canadian students and many deposits that are in are from Canadian students who are using BU as their backup. Canadian acceptences are not released until approx. June, which means after June, Ill bet the farm that at least 10-15 seats will be opened!!

Dr.BadVibes said:
You guys gotta realize that BU is probably the biggest school for Canadian students and many deposits that are in are from Canadian students who are using BU as their backup. Canadian acceptences are not released until approx. June, which means after June, Ill bet the farm that at least 10-15 seats will be opened!!

I hope so, I just go waitlisted at Temple.