BU secondary application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckycharms

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so BU secondary application has this "optional" essay, where u write about a specific given statement. but...you dont hafta write the essay if u dont want to. obviously i dont want to write it, but do u guys think it's good or bad, or does it even matter either way whether i write the essay?

Members don't see this ad.

luckycharms said:
so BU secondary application has this "optional" essay, where u write about a specific given statement. but...you dont hafta write the essay if u dont want to. obviously i dont want to write it, but do u guys think it's good or bad, or does it even matter either way whether i write the essay?

i think its truly optional. i've heard from several people that they didn't do the essay and still got in. but if you're good at doing these sorts of thing and think it will help them get to know you, i'd say do it. otherwise, fuggetaboutit.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
DaMota said:
i think its truly optional. i've heard from several people that they didn't do the essay and still got in. but if you're good at doing these sorts of thing and think it will help them get to know you, i'd say do it. otherwise, fuggetaboutit.
-mota

I thought this was the first year BU had an essay on their secondary???

DaMota said:
-mota

BU is already giving out acceptances this year???
cuz there was no essay before this cycle

I remember there being an optional essay on the secondary. I wrote about why I wanted to go to BU, basically what I liked about their program and what I could contribute to the school. I did get an interview there so it may be worth a shot.

topic of an earlier thread....

i seriously hate the essay prompt, ive been putting off the essay for a week now!! professionalism, aaaaaaaaahhhh!!