BU vs Tufts Student Follow up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pk62281

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently holding seats at both BU and Tufts, but have already decided to attend Tufts. So far, Tufts has sent me many follow up emails regarding financial aid, deposits, and general useful information for the incoming class. I haven't really heard much from BU at all and classes start a month earlier for BU. It's giving me the impression that Tufts is really organized and on top of things when it comes to preparing the incoming class. Is this another example of Tufts > BU or am I reading into this too much?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently holding seats at both BU and Tufts, but have already decided to attend Tufts. So far, Tufts has sent me many follow up emails regarding financial aid, deposits, and general useful information for the incoming class. I haven't really heard much from BU at all and classes start a month earlier for BU. It's giving me the impression that Tufts is really organized and on top of things when it comes to preparing the incoming class. Is this another example of Tufts > BU or am I reading into this too much?

Ummm... The former. :thumbup:

When I was applying and choosing a school, Tufts was one of the most informative and helpful schools I interacted with. All the deadlines, emails, information, packets, mailings were very professionally done. This is probably due to the fact they have to coordinate with ~180 students trying to matriculate.

This isn't a GO TUFTS post, but some schools give a better impression for whatever reason. In the end, I went with a cheaper school though lol

Members don't see this ad :)
When I was applying and choosing a school, Tufts was one of the most informative and helpful schools I interacted with. All the deadlines, emails, information, packets, mailings were very professionally done. This is probably due to the fact they have to coordinate with ~180 students trying to matriculate.

This isn't a GO TUFTS post, but some schools give a better impression for whatever reason. In the end, I went with a cheaper school though lol

videoa.gif

I had the same experience with Tufts.

videoa.gif

I had the same experience with Tufts.

I saw your post on the Tufts page. Congratulations on getting into your state school.:thumbup: I'm disappointed you will not be in our class, but I'm sure you'll do great wherever you're heading. Best of luck.