BU Vs UPENN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellorose

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
il be applying to bu an upenn this year i was just wondering which is better?
im more interested in the 2 yr program and both these places r close to my place
but wanna know which is better in respect to studies classes,and whole dental program
any help really appreciated
thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

My friend the best program is the one that u get into and the one you can afford.
Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
il be applying to bu an upenn this year i was just wondering which is better?
im more interested in the 2 yr program and both these places r close to my place
but wanna know which is better in respect to studies classes,and whole dental program
any help really appreciated
thanks..

Your question can be best answered by the students who are already there.
Try and contact a few students, see/hear the pros and cons of each program and decide for yourself.
If you go through the older threads you will get a list of students who had been accepted there, message them and ask them.
Hope it works for you.....
Good Luck,

Ct

Your question can be best answered by the students who are already there.
Try and contact a few students, see/hear the pros and cons of each program and decide for yourself.
If you go through the older threads you will get a list of students who had been accepted there, message them and ask them.
Hope it works for you.....
Good Luck,

Ct

Hi,
I remember that there was a thread talking about the pros and cons of each dental school....gave a lot of facts...but I could not find it now.
anybody can give the link?

thanks everyone for the reply
as for the link .super !!!!!!!!