Bu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nummo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

Can ppl who got into BU tell me when they applied to BU and when their application was complete. does BU take into consideration factors like early submission of application or does it not matter?
kindly reply.

Members don't see this ad.

hey Nummo,

Yes in BU it matters when u send the application & when its complete. But with grt stats u have very good probability of getting interview call.

As a matter of fact, 90% of the applicants are from India. So many factor comes to play.

Hey, I can understand your situation. Because we all go through the same phase. Don't worry!!!....if u r determined & have confidence in yourself, U'll definitely get somewhere. trust yourself & your god!!!...

Good luck.

hey Nummo,

Yes in BU it matters when u send the application & when its complete. But with grt stats u have very good probability of getting interview call.

As a matter of fact, 90% of the applicants are from India. So many factor comes to play.

Hey, I can understand your situation. Because we all go through the same phase. Don't worry!!!....if u r determined & have confidence in yourself, U'll definitely get somewhere. trust yourself & your god!!!...

Good luck.
Well said Bskb........
Keep patient n hav faith......
As they do consider d time of applicatn as earlier u apply, more d chances...Bt if u hav good stats then they will consider u for sure....As they hav many seats to fill.........

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey friends,

Can ppl who got into BU tell me when they applied to BU and when their application was complete. does BU take into consideration factors like early submission of application or does it not matter?
kindly reply.

Hi Nummo,

My last year experience with BU school:

I had only 86 on part-1 last year (however, I updated my score to 95 this year). So, though I applied earlier, didn't get accepted and didn't get interviewed too. My two friends (currently in ASP-1) applied as late as in December. Both got interview in Jan/Feb (not sure!) and got acceptance from BU within a week time. Just a caution, both had scores 92 and 94 respectively. BU works on rolling bases but more important than that is BU accepts candidates with score and profiles(CV) higher on paper.

I guess, you have NBDE score more than 90. So, you should be hearing from BU pretty soon for your interview. Seeing this year's flow, you will get your acceptance immediately after being interviewed. Also, bunch of accepted candidates at BU (like me ... going ahead with other school options!) already have declined/sooner will be declining BU acceptance. So, that will make your way much easier. Dear, Have some patience. I'm sure you will hear positive pretty soon.

Wish you all the best!:luck:

Hope that helps,
All the best!:luck:

Hey friends,

thanx a lot for all the encouragement and best wishes :)