Bucky & my other Columbia buddies!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StarGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked and first years start class at 9!!!!!! yay... (an extra hour of sleep!!!) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Great News Star!!! That Hour Will Go A Long Way!!

I just got a FedEx today from them...

We start moving in on August 20th (Tuesday), and School starts officially on August 26th!

And 9am classes are da bomb!

Bucky

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello
I have a question regarding letter of rec from science professor. Does Columbia really require 3 from science professor. Do they really take that seriously? Right now I have 2 from science and 3 good non science one. Does that third science professor letter of rec really matter?
any help or suggestion would be great
thank you

Hi Ali,

Yes... they require three science professors to write you a letter of recommendation, and with my experience, all schools are quite picky about their requirements.

Bucky

Hi
that one hour will probably save me from missing a lot of lectures :p

I hope i got the fedex stuff at home...why can't they just regular mail things? it'll make life so much easier if we didn't have to sign for their packages... :rolleyes: I am worried I won't get them.

Ali, columbia requires either 3 sci profs or a committe letter... I had only 2 sci prof (one being research and didn't even count as sci prof at many schools), but since I am at ucla, they just photocopy the letters and send it as a package for us, Columbia took that to fulfill the requirement :) otherwise I wouldn't have had enough. Good luck on your application...

yay for columbia! :) :)

anyone planning to go to any sporting events?

Star :)