Budgeting Template: includes Cost of Attendance, with best/worst case scenarios, roommates, and more

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey team,

Attached is a budgeting template that I'm currently using to determine how much money I'll be needing to move into an apartment and live there once FAFSA loans kick in. I snagged the original template from some excel site, and added some dental-student friendly materials.

For furnishing, I made an amazon wish list of things i'll need, and then divided the total by 12.

You'll need Excel 2013 or higher to use some of its features!

Cheers and please comment below if there's anything that should be added- I'd like to know as well :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2014
Hey team,

Attached is a budgeting template that I'm currently using to determine how much money I'll be needing to move into an apartment and live there once FAFSA loans kick in. I snagged the original template from some excel site, and added some dental-student friendly materials.

For furnishing, I made an amazon wish list of things i'll need, and then divided the total by 12.

Cheers and please comment below if there's anything that should be added- I'd like to know as well :)
That's amazing!!! :D Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Charles_Darwin

futuresurgeon00

5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2012
Status
Dental Student
Hey team,

Hahaha :) I did the exact same thing (but an expense estimator with an "actuals" section so I would be able to compare. Also, mine has the conversion table, because I'm not studying in Canada.
Of course, mine is a lot more simplified because I'm dorming, but it's very similar :)

Reactions: Charles_Darwin