Buffalo, Case or Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TucsonDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, to be honest I haven't been accepted to Case or Arizona yet but I have been accepted to Buffalo and I have/had interviews at the other two. Cost wise I know Buffalo will be the least expensive but how about education wise. Case has a great reputation from what I have heard, Arizona seems to be a mixed bag at this point and Buffalo seems to have a good reputation accademically as well. Which one would you guys choose if given the choice? PS, I also have a family here in Arizona and obviously logistics wise, arizona would be the easiest but I have questions about whether it would be the best. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

TucsonDDS said:
Well, to be honest I haven't been accepted to Case or Arizona yet but I have been accepted to Buffalo and I have/had interviews at the other two. Cost wise I know Buffalo will be the least expensive but how about education wise. Case has a great reputation from what I have heard, Arizona seems to be a mixed bag at this point and Buffalo seems to have a good reputation accademically as well. Which one would you guys choose if given the choice? PS, I also have a family here in Arizona and obviously logistics wise, arizona would be the easiest but I have questions about whether it would be the best. Thanks
Buffalo best with respect to academics/clinical training, AZ best with respect due to climate and location (in your case), Dont know much about CASE, but I heard Ohio is booooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg.