TucsonDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Status
Well, to be honest I haven't been accepted to Case or Arizona yet but I have been accepted to Buffalo and I have/had interviews at the other two. Cost wise I know Buffalo will be the least expensive but how about education wise. Case has a great reputation from what I have heard, Arizona seems to be a mixed bag at this point and Buffalo seems to have a good reputation accademically as well. Which one would you guys choose if given the choice? PS, I also have a family here in Arizona and obviously logistics wise, arizona would be the easiest but I have questions about whether it would be the best. Thanks

egpndoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
So Cal
Status
TucsonDDS said:
Well, to be honest I haven't been accepted to Case or Arizona yet but I have been accepted to Buffalo and I have/had interviews at the other two. Cost wise I know Buffalo will be the least expensive but how about education wise. Case has a great reputation from what I have heard, Arizona seems to be a mixed bag at this point and Buffalo seems to have a good reputation accademically as well. Which one would you guys choose if given the choice? PS, I also have a family here in Arizona and obviously logistics wise, arizona would be the easiest but I have questions about whether it would be the best. Thanks
Buffalo best with respect to academics/clinical training, AZ best with respect due to climate and location (in your case), Dont know much about CASE, but I heard Ohio is booooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads