Buffalo Class of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mask667

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting on UNC, but I just wanna see how many people here are going?

Members don't see this ad.

Not me! I grew up in Buffa-hole. 17 years was enough from me - but it's a great school and hard to get into so Congrats!

I think there's already a thread floating around for your class.....definitely get to know people beforehand! Makes a big difference.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...I posted on here. Where did my post go? Anyway...just say no to UNC or give me your spot at Buffalo so I can stay in town and be educated cheaper.

hey guys,

how were your interviews at buffalo? how was the day, stressful or laidback? anything you can tell me will help!

I was interviewed by a faculty and a 4th year student. My advice would be that you should visualize that you are actually going to attend the school, that will help you feel more passionate about the school and just keep your cool. Definitely go on their website and read as much as you can and mention the things that you read about, ask them about the programs, that shows them that you really care about the school. The whole day was pretty chill. I am the type of guy who freezes up in public, but I think it was a miracle that I was interacting so well with the people there. Wings and pizza--awesome.

I interviewed there and it was very laid back and comfortable. I had two faculty members interview me and it was very casual. Questions were similar to those on the interview feedback, just know why you're applying and you should be fine. The school is great and they really seem to care about making you succeed. The beginning was pretty slow as people came in and out of the room to speak to us, and the interview was simple and nothing to stress about. I agree that you should read up on their website and the pizza was great!

I'm just renewing this thread. Anyone else out there thats decided to attend UBuffalo Dental too?