roses664

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello~

Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to split a room with me on the 17th. Females only! =)

nydds25

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
Status
It's cold in Buffalo.. and sharing body warmth is valuable. You should not rule out men.

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
call the hotels in buffalo and ask them for a special rate. some ppl i interviewed with that did it and got hotel rooms for like 70-80 dollars i think. i didn't call and paid more for a room.

i think the marriott people even drove one girl from the hotel to her interview and picked her up for free. the girl told me the person who drove her had driven several people to the interview.

i stayed at the comfort inn which was nice, but if i had known about the marriott i would have stayed there.

About the Ads

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
university at buffalo-associated special rate or something like that

PreDent2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2007
Status
Dental Student
You can get the King's suite in the RedRoof Inn for about 70 bucks I believe. It comes with free internet and everything...it was pretty nice....got the job done.

university at buffalo-associated special rate or something like that

Contach

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
NYC
Status
Attending Physician
Ramada Inn in amherst (like 10 mins away from the univ) was 74$ with ub discount for 2 queen beds, they provided free shuttles from and to the airport and from and to the dental school (you just have to ask them when you book). they also give you a complimentary breakfast and free wireless internet..

dentstd

Fena Gonzales
10+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Hostel Name: HI - Buffalo Niagara Hostel
Address: 667 Main Street, 14203,, Buffalo, NY, USA
Phone: 1 (716) 852-5222

It's like, 35 dollars a day, and it's hotel quality. Best thing, the train running to UB is right outside. You'll be hard pressed to find roomies for a hotel. Reason being Buffalo, NY doesn't really have people there.

About the Ads