1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

BUG Cards.

Discussion in 'Step I' started by seanjones, Feb 13, 2002.

1. seanjones

seanjones New Member

Has anyone used them?

What is better Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple or Bug Cards?

Sean

2. squeek

squeek Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm using the bug cards, but supplementing them with Levinson and Jawetz microbio (i.e., I read the section and write on the cards the points I think the cards lack). This has worked well for courses so far. Right before the boards (May), I'll use just the cards.

3. wvshootr

wvshootr Member
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    When I took the step 1 last summer, I used Rediculously simple for micro and thought it was perfect. Was really easy to read and you would remember all the mnemonics in it too. I just should have used that for my micro class too. I haven't seen bug cards, but don't think that a flashcard system would work the best for the step 1.

4. CTDMU

CTDMU Junior Member

I agree that MIcro Ridic Simple is the way to go

5. ZARDGULAAB

ZARDGULAAB Junior Member

:p well MICRO is good in R.SIMPLE...go for it.. but in the end just do the first aid and look at the pics of R.S thats it.and u will be microbiologist .. in a day :) good luck i use to hate microbiology but i fell in love with it thanks to this book:)
    damn i hate it... i really have a bad taste i am in love with micro book: :D