Build Your Medical Practice through Blogging - at no cost, just some time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
www.medrounds.org is seeking physicians, dentists, and health professional Bloggers. Medrounds Publications has been around for seven years and has gained impressive Google PageRank on our websites. Articles published on Medrounds appear first on search engine searches.

As a medical provider, even in residency and fellowship, you will build your Internet referral base. I teach an Internet Marketing course with a Retina Surgeon who receives most of his new patients from his Internet blog.

If you start from scratch, it will take years for your articles to appear first on Google. If you work with Medrounds Publications (www.medrounds.org), we have seen articles appear on the top of search engine results in weeks.

The financial cost is nothing. This only requires minimal time (30-60 minutes) per week. We have professional copyeditors who will edit and publish your articles. Over several years, you will build an Internet presence that will refer new patients to your practice. I receive inquiries from new patients and new referring doctors every month because of my Internet footprint.

Members don't see this ad.