BUMC/Boston - 2 rooms open in a partially furnished 3b/2ba in South Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aar0n

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 2 rooms open in a 3bed 2bath place in South Boston that is a 10min bus ride or 1mile walk to BUMC. The #10 bus stop and red line are less than a block from the house (607 Dorchester Ave).

There were 3 of us that were going to be GMS students for the Masters Arts in Medical Science at Boston Universtity but the other 2 recently got off waiting lists for their top choices and backed out of the program. I need to find replacements for them as soon as possible so if you are in need of housing this place will be great for you.

The place is almost fully furnished. The living room has 2 couches (1 sofa bed) and a coffee table already in it. I will be bringing a 50inch HDTV for the room as well with a stereo and xbox360 - if we actually have time to use it. There is a kitchen table with chairs and the kitchen has dishwasher and disposal and microwave and a new stove. Nice hardwood floors throughout. 1 bed room has a full size bed and another room has a full size ikea bed frame. All 3 rooms have a dresser. The place is also professionally cleaned twice a month by the landlord. Rent is $783.33/mo per person and parking is also available across the street for $125/mo or free street parking if you have a MA license. We went through a realtor so we had to pay a 1 month fee along with first, last, and security deposit that you will have to pay. Move in date is Sept 1. (No pets per the landlord)

About me:
I am a 24yo male from Pittsburgh. I am very easy going and relaxed. I am clean though not a neat-freak. I am big sports fan, especially football and hockey. I enjoy going out and having a good time although my college partying days are well behind me. I would prefer to stay in and have a few beers watching a movie or game rather than going to a kegger. I have spent the past 2 years doing clinical cancer research and plan on using this program at BU as a stepping stone to getting into med school. Therefore I will be spending the majority of my free time studying and plan on working very hard.

If you are interested please let me know asap so we can change the names on the lease.

Regards,

Aaron Josephson
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Only 1 room is still available