Burnt Out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxfudd

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just CANNOT find the motivation to study biochem any longer. I've done my 5 yrs time and I'm just toast. Between going to interviews, filling out fin. aid forms, playing the political side of all of this, and trying to have some form of a life - I'm done. Through. I'd rather sit and watch water evaporate than open another book right now.

Sound familiar?

Members don't see this ad.

Cheer up. Med school is right around the corner. :D :clap:

Yes I feel your pain. I managed to clean my entire apartment rather than study this weekend. I just hope I can pass my classes! EEEK.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree rxfudd! I haven't opened up a book all semester and I'm really falling behind. My brain won't stop thinking about getting into med school!

Funny thing, I've been accepted but I am working harder than ever. I am spending hours on myproblem sets and still trying hard to ace my classes. I think it's got to do with proud more than anything

•••quote:•••Originally posted by rxfudd:
•Sound familiar?•••••Yep. I have a Bacteriology test tomorrow morning, and I haven't even opened the book yet! :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by megkudos:
•Yes I feel your pain. I managed to clean my entire apartment rather than study this weekend. I just hope I can pass my classes! EEEK.•••••same here! my apt is now squeaky clean. and i am dreadfully behind on school... but who cares hehehehe :D

at least you guys have a clean apartment to show for it! My room's a mess! barely livable! And I did no work all weekend!

What I do lately is that I have become infactuated with speedskating... YES.. that's right! I'm going to pick up an Olympic sport. See you all at the Winter Olympics 2010!!! MUHAHAH!