Busting a nut on the MCAT!!!!Only the righteous will dare!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apocalypse3678

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Considering that no one replied to my previous post on the MCAT I thought I might try some marketing tools to gather some opinions by using a catchy title. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone has taken the AAMC MCAT study online course. I just signed up for it I have 84 days until the MCAT and according to the description sounds like a reputable on line course program. I just need your opinion on the subject and if any of you has tried the course before. I have tried Princeton and Kaplan before but they really sucked that's why I dropped out within a week into the programs. Thanks alot guys and God speed.

"Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:17

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken that course.
For me, the only way things stick in my head is if I go to an empty room and read my book and do practice problems. Audio tapes, lectures, and other passive activities haven't helped me.
I recommend the 1001 series from Examkrackers as well as all practice problems from TPR, Kaplan, Berkeley Review, etc.

Get the paper versions of the AAMC practice exams if you can, it's a better simulation of the real thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey solid gold,
I got your screenanme from a.caveman andy. how's everything. thanks a million for the copy of your CV. I hope that everything is going well. I signed up for the online course and the hardcopy tests as well. I should start studying this monday by taking a practice exam. I'm excited about this MCAT man. I have a good feeling about it. Let me know how everything is going Andy. Take care.

solid, that's what i told apocalypse.
btw, how'd your interview go? did you like the school?

apocalypse..i agree with street philosopher (ask him what he got, btw!) about finding a quiet place to study and reading BOOKS, not screens, or whatever else the online program entails. truth is..they CAN'T be as good as the TPRs and Kaplans out there. it's not about going to class...it's about skipping class cuz it's worthLESS. read your books and learn it all yourself..lectures are not my bag..they must not be yours either if both options failed. stop running from your fears--find the Law Library...and begin your quest.

PS. WAR aamc online course (Jim Rome Rules)

Nice...I knew that was my little Crissy....

Cavey (does that sound gay to you?),the interview went well, the school is not too bad and I would not mind being a student there at all. Hopefully I will here from them soon. But I will say that the first thing I did when I got back home was to send out my letter of interest to Temple :D

ehy i just got through a very unpleasant conversation with cavey caused he panicked because i mentioned you two. it's not like i used your real names or anything like that. i told him that he was paranoid and gay. i'm glad your interview went well man. let me know who else got in from our group that you know or any one that i may know that you know as well. i want to keep a head count. later man and god speed.

Now that I think about it, busting a nut on the MCAT might actually help me out if I take it again.

apocalypse..don't make me kick your ass. you're being insolent. I will stick you in a burlap bag and beat you....

i gave you life, and i can take it away.