Butler-Ohio Northern-Northeastern-Info PLS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharming0-6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings! I am trying to make my final decision on where to attend for pharmacy and any feedback from currant students would be appreciated!:rolleyes: I have narrowed it down to Butler, Northeastern, Ohio Northern and possibly University of the Sciences in Philadlephia. I really liked everything about Ohio Northern, but I was a little concerned about the remoteness of the campus.:confused: Butler was great but the admissions counselor was quite arrogant (which made me wonder about the whole attitude of the program):eek: . If there are and students attending any of these schools that could provide ANY pros/cons/comments about their experiences it would be appeciated. Thanks for your help

Members don't see this ad.

I am realy excited you are considering Butler as one of your schools, and let me tell you, when I saw arrogant as a word to describe it, I was pretty surprised. I have gone to Butler for a semester and visited twice before and let me tell you, it is home. Everyone is friendly and there is so much to do. The "Butler Bubble" is pretty good to be stuck in.
We also have a class, PX100, that was awesome. Right away, you got to see what was expected of you and it is taught by your own advisor through the prepharmacy years. They dont want you confused about what is going on, you will know within the first month.
I cant really say anything for the other schools, but I can say Butler was one of the best choices I have ever made. But go with your gut.
and if you have any questions, feel free to send them my way!