Butler University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hyori

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Butler is a good pharmacy school? Since I'm an Asian from California, I'm wondering if this school has an excellent program and I'm definitely looking for diversity. Please help!!!!!!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

they are 0+6 school. although each year they accept like 5 transfers.
it is private , school is very quiet and small and beautiful:)

asian from cali?
try ohio state U
there is tons of asians from cali, great diversity:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Butler is a good pharmacy school? Since I'm an Asian from California, I'm wondering if this school has an excellent program and I'm definitely looking for diversity. Please help!!!!!!:laugh:

I will be attending Butler starting this fall. I am a transfer student from Utah, so I know it is possible to get in as a transfer. I was really impressed with the school. The pharmacy building has an older section and they also have a brand new section that is really nice. The campus is beautiful, the faculty seems really good. They all seem very interested in helping the students succeed. I also like the way they schedule tests. They call them "clusters" and there is a space of like 3 days where you will take your tests for all classes. They cancel classes those 3 days to give more time for studying. There are several "clusters" every semester. The number of seats available for transfer students depends on the number of pre-pharmacy students they have that automatically move on. I think they had about 20 seats this year available for transfer students. Some years, however, the number is much lower.

Oh I forgot to mention that they have a 100% pass rate most years on the national board exam.

how was your experience with the school?

I will be attending Butler starting this fall. I am a transfer student from Utah, so I know it is possible to get in as a transfer. I was really impressed with the school. The pharmacy building has an older section and they also have a brand new section that is really nice. The campus is beautiful, the faculty seems really good. They all seem very interested in helping the students succeed. I also like the way they schedule tests. They call them "clusters" and there is a space of like 3 days where you will take your tests for all classes. They cancel classes those 3 days to give more time for studying. There are several "clusters" every semester. The number of seats available for transfer students depends on the number of pre-pharmacy students they have that automatically move on. I think they had about 20 seats this year available for transfer students. Some years, however, the number is much lower.

Oh I forgot to mention that they have a 100% pass rate most years on the national board exam.