Buying An Apt for NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RizKhan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all
Since Im most likely will spent the next 4 years in Ft.Lauderdale, i wanted to know if anyone had info on buying apartments in that area. Any info would be appreciated, like to links to website, personal experience, friends reference etc
I know I need ato act fast as its already June! My god time flies when ur waiting for med school to start
Also, Im thinking of getting a 2 apt, and then getting 1 roommate, so if there are people still looking for a roommate, plz feel free to email moi

Adios

Rizwan

Members don't see this ad.

Hey RizKhan,

I too am getting a late start on this all...but considering I was just accepted a few weeks ago Im not too worried!

In two weeks I'm actually going down to FL to look at apartments and condos as it might be more economical to buy a condo (and take tax breaks) than to just pour money into a condo. I'm not sure what others think of this but I'd love to hear some feedback. I believe there was a thread on this topic posted a little while back dealing with this exact issue.

care

RizKhan have you spoken with mike parker on <a href="http://www.nsucom2006.com" target="_blank">www.nsucom2006.com</a> ? He is purchasing his living quarters near the school.