Buying just the Kaplan practice exams...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Somethingmore

Inexperienced Sophomore
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to purchase JUST the Kaplan practice MCATs without the bundle of a course and textbooks? I already have their books from a few years back when my sis took the MCAT, and I just want their tests to practice. Can this also be done for the Princeton course... and what ae other good sources for practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Best is not to bother. They are not accurate representors of the real. Just dish out and get the AAMCs. Kap FLs and TPRs as well are just waste of time and probably will kill your self-esteem.

nothing is wrong with extra material, just dont try to use their score to determine what your real mcat will be.

i have i think 11 of them, pdf format, although they are the older version, which is longer than the new cbt version. ill sell them to you (if it is legal to do so)

I was able to get most of the AAMC's from another source, although these are the older exam formats. I don't care what score I get on the Kaps and Princeton practice exams... as long as I get some practice. Plus getting low scores will only drive me to study harder.

But I'm still wondering, can I purchase these practice exams separately?

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on previous threads on the same subject, the answer seems to be no. I guess you can try calling them.