buying souvenirs at your school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolness

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys brought souvenirs (eg t-shirts, coffee mugs) from your school bookstore?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a sweatshirt within a month of getting accepted! people in my class own and wear sweatshirts/t-shirts to class (obviously, I don't go to LECOM)... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
only TUMS and highlighters

No, but I'm working at getting a piece of paper with my school's name on it. May take 3.5 more years though. ;)

-NS

I actually ordered a sweatshirt from my DMU the day I got accepted--and I don't start until next fall. I am just excited about the school!

lol newyorkcougar, I ordered a KCOM shirt the day after I got accepted, and I don't start till next fall either. :D

coolness said:
Have any of you guys brought souvenirs (eg t-shirts, coffee mugs) from your school bookstore?

ohh, where to start,

shirts bought: 3
shirts from clubs with school logo: 12
wind breakers: 2
Nalgene bottles: 3
beenie: 1
window sticker for truck: 1
32 oz cup: 1

at least I haven't bought the wool blanket or the shot glasses, it's a sickness...

I want to buy a UNE shirt before I get there..

hey docb, i think you can order shirts online from the bookstore website... go the bookstore from www.une.edu or just come up and visit us sometime!

alright.. I will look that up.
Thanks Jon. Hopefuly my spouse and I can make it down in December.

Actually, I bought a few shirts and sweatshirts for myself and my family... then, half-way through my med school career, UHS changed it's name to KCUMB... !#@&?%!...

T.A.M said:
Actually, I bought a few shirts and sweatshirts for myself and my family... then, half-way through my med school career, UHS changed it's name to KCUMB... !#@&?%!...

ohhh, that sucks

T.A.M said:

ROFLOL!!!!!

i bought a sweatshirt, and placed an order for a license plate frame thingy... love that word "thingy" so all encompassing.... :sleep:

cooldreams said:
love that word "thingy" so all encompassing.... :sleep:

and yet we knew EXACTLY what you ment... :)

I paid a thousnd dollars for a t-shirt from DMU.

you paid 1000s of dollars for 1 t-shirt... how bright are you?

i buy something like once a week

shirt
hat
hoodie
keychain
etc