Buzzwords for pharmacy technician resume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

American Princess

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been applying for pharmacy technician job lately. I'm looking for a job as an IV Technician at a Hospital I was wondering what are some the buzzwords for the pharmacy technician job. I will use the buzzwords place them in my resume. In May of 2011, I will have completed the pharmacy technician program and I wondering if they will count my time in lab as experience?

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've been applying for pharmacy technician job lately. I was wondering what are some the buzzwords for the pharmacy technician job. I will use the buzzwords place them in my resume. In May of 2011, I will have completed the pharmacy technician program and I wondering if they will count my time in lab as experience?

Thank you,

Time in lab is not pharmacy experience; it's completely different. If you're working for retail pharmacy, they like to see a lot of customer service experience (waitress, cashier, etc.). The pharmacy skills you will learn but you need to be able to work with people and deal with customers.

And what are you talking about with buzzwords? Words they like to see?

Members don't see this ad :)
When I went to interview for the pharm tech job, I told them I wanna become a pharmacist in the future and that's they reason they hired me..