C+ in engineering physics I, taking algebra based physics II, will this look bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBiologist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got a C+ in Physics I for engineers and am taking the algebra Physics II. I am a life science major with no physics history (not even high school physics) so it was stupid to take the engineering physics, but will it look like I'm taking an easy way out or do you think med schools will understand?

EDIT: nvm, I decided to do the engineering one

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I got a C+ in Physics I for engineers and am taking the algebra Physics II. I am a life science major with no physics history (not even high school physics) so it was stupid to take the engineering physics, but will it look like I'm taking an easy way out or do you think med schools will understand?

It will definitely look a lot better to get an A in algebra physics than a B or C in engineering physics.

Are you allowed to switch between the series? I know at some schools in some course series you can not switch out once you've begun a series.