Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazier

Emergentologist
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2009
US
So right now, I'm a TA for a physio class. I love it, its a tad time consuming (two labs/week), but I work well with the professor and enjoy the material. I've done this for two semesters now. Theoretically, I could just keep TAing every semester until I graduate.

During the Fall '10 semester I have an opportunity to TA a neuro class, or perhaps TA an Orgo II class. Both of these will probably be somewhat less time consuming, especially since next semester is my MCAT study semester.

I can always return to TA physio in the spring semester.

My question is- should I stick to TAing physio long term, or should I try to diversify with either orgo or neuro? What would you choose to do?

Thanks!

-M
Diversify, you wild primate you. Show the Adcoms that you know more than just 'the hip bone connected to the back bone...'

May 27, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Since the option of going back to physio is there, I would switch it up, especially since you'll need the extra time preparing for the MCAT.

bravofleet4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2009
Status
Medical Student
what do you want to do? i doubt they'll care about the diff.

littlealex

little tiny alex
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Do physio have hot girls? Honestly your TAing job doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. TA the class w/ hot girls/guys and take the least amount of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.