All Branch Topic (ABT) C4 Grub

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonofva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all. can anyone who has been to C4 lately tell me if i really need 75$ to buy mres? is there other stuff to eat? should i bring extra cash for a food truck (ie - mama snack)? anything else not listed on packing list worth bringing?

Members don't see this ad.

Mama snacks is no longer there. You can bring food. You will have limited time to go to the shoppette since most days you get back after its closed.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The box of MREs is about $75, you will eat them primarily during the last 3 days in the field or you could bring your own stuff. During the first 3 days of ATLS you will be able to eat breakfast at the DFAC & buy coffee/snacks in the canteen in the building where the classes are held. Some of the ATLS classes would pool money to buy coffee & bagels in the morning & pizza or subs at lunch. I would recommend bringing an additional $40 in small bills to cover the extras, no one ever has change.

The number for the closest Domino's Pizza is 210-408-5599, and they deliver right to your hut door, no questions asked.

The number for the closest Domino's Pizza is 210-408-5599, and they deliver right to your hut door, no questions asked.

military-pizza1.jpg

Hooah!

I am stationed at a large Army MTF. Until recently, the Domino's Pizza kiosks were located immediately adjacent to the surgeon general's Performance Triad posters. They're still located in the same lobby.

What a clown show.

I am stationed at a large Army MTF. Until recently, the Domino's Pizza kiosks were located immediately adjacent to the surgeon general's Performance Triad posters. They're still located in the same lobby.

What a clown show.

I've been entertaining myself by ripping down said posters in my department as soon as they are put up. The HIPAA compliant shred box needs emptying every week...

The performance triad is the missing step in the business model:
1. Steal Underpants.
2. Performance Triad.
3. Profit.