CA Dental Law and Ethics Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1102708

Hi all,

I just recently failed the CA Dental Law and Ethics exam after using pretty much all the material I could find online/from colleagues. Just wondering if anyone has any additional material or advice?

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I also failed too, I think they changed the exam. I may buy the study guide that is $89 if you would like to maybe split? It offers money back guarantee if you fail again.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I also failed too, I think they changed the exam. I may buy the study guide that is $89 if you would like to maybe split? It offers money back guarantee if you fail again.
Hello! i was curious if the study guide was sufficient for you guys to pass the exam?

Hi all,

I just recently failed the CA Dental Law and Ethics exam after using pretty much all the material I could find online/from colleagues. Just wondering if anyone has any additional material or advice?
Hello! would you mind guiding me to that material and any additional material you used to pass the exam?