Caclulus Review materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsmspharmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good calculus review book for the PCAT?

It's been six years since I've taken a calculus class and I think that it will be my biggest liability on the test.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good calculus review book for the PCAT?

It's been six years since I've taken a calculus class and I think that it will be my biggest liability on the test.
Calculus was the easy part, in my opinion. Get the cliff's notes for Calculus and review the basics and graphs for common functions. Review your algebra!! Of course, algebra isn't hard but can be very time consuming if you are out of practice. I was very out of practice in algebra and it kicked my butt.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out Cliff notes. I think that you and I are having the opposite problems, algebra isn't a problem for me.

Any other suggestions from people who actually have a problem with "The Calculus?"