Caifornia Sleep fellowship requirements

Discussion in 'Sleep Medicine' started by slope, May 10, 2010.

  1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. slope

    slope 10+ Year Member

    Oct 21, 2006
    Hey guys!

    I have a few questions for you. If I plan to apply for a Sleep fellowship in California, my understanding is that I need to have full license (PTAL). If I do, as an IMG, how did you go about the Family Medicine requirement that says that you are expected to have done a minimum of 4 weeks of Family Medicine during the medical school? Some in our medical school did not have a Family Medicine clerkship, and others had this clerkship included in the Internal Medicine clerkship. Any suggestions (ideally from someone who went through this process already) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

Share This Page