Calculus II sucks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bella_dottoressa

make it happen
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my first quarter at OSU and I'm taking Calc II and I think I just did awful on my first midterm....it's the first and last math i have to take here in college, thankfully, because I am so terrible at Calculus. Is this going to be a big hindrance to me in the future...and am I doomed to never get into med school if I get a not so hot grade in this class? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

No worries Crystal....i got a C+ in calc AND orgo and i'm having no problems now getting interviews for med school...you get better grades with age...don't let one or two grades make you distraught, especially your freshman year...

just get a rad graphing calculator- or have your friend text message you the answers as you take turns 'going to the bathroom'
p

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by poloace
just get a rad graphing calculator- or have your friend text message you the answers as you take turns 'going to the bathroom'
p

PIMPAMADAGEST: LOL watiz ansar 2 numbar 6????/

DANJAUN696969:OMG LOLOLOLOL

Actualy....that may help to some degree....you can put anything that you are required to "remember" into the calculators memory......to bad my HS physics teacher was never able to figure that one out.....unfortunatly the college chem prof did....so we must use scientific calcs....so primitive....;)

Originally posted by surfdevl02
No worries Crystal....i got a C+ in calc AND orgo and i'm having no problems now getting interviews for med school...you get better grades with age...don't let one or two grades make you distraught, especially your freshman year...

are u serious!? ok, i got a c- in bio. our school is different than others. they(teachers) purposely make the classes hard, so u end up taking it twice.