Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Calculus II sucks!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bella_dottoressa, Oct 14, 2002.

1. bella_dottoressa

bella_dottoressa make it happen
    7+ Year Member

This is my first quarter at OSU and I'm taking Calc II and I think I just did awful on my first midterm....it's the first and last math i have to take here in college, thankfully, because I am so terrible at Calculus. Is this going to be a big hindrance to me in the future...and am I doomed to never get into med school if I get a not so hot grade in this class? ;)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. surfdevl02

surfdevl02 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

No worries Crystal....i got a C+ in calc AND orgo and i'm having no problems now getting interviews for med school...you get better grades with age...don't let one or two grades make you distraught, especially your freshman year...

4. poloace

poloace Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

just get a rad graphing calculator- or have your friend text message you the answers as you take turns 'going to the bathroom'
    p

5. Philism

Philism Member
    7+ Year Member

PIMPAMADAGEST: LOL watiz ansar 2 numbar 6????/

DANJAUN696969:OMG LOLOLOLOL

6. chypes

chypes Caffine Addict
    10+ Year Member

Actualy....that may help to some degree....you can put anything that you are required to "remember" into the calculators memory......to bad my HS physics teacher was never able to figure that one out.....unfortunatly the college chem prof did....so we must use scientific calcs....so primitive....;)

7. silver_eyes

silver_eyes Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

are u serious!? ok, i got a c- in bio. our school is different than others. they(teachers) purposely make the classes hard, so u end up taking it twice.