Cali programs that have been threatened...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Spazz

I only recently heard about programs that were temporarily closed down in recent years in Cali, like San Jose O'Connor. I think Sutter Santa Rosa also was facing problems but managed to resolve them, but the program director had to leave or something along those lines. I've been warned lately about knowing the beef on long-term viability of the programs. Anyone know of anything like that happening these days with any of the programs espeically in the Bay Area or L.A. area?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard about this. Hope it's not true.

I only recently heard about programs that were temporarily closed down in recent years in Cali, like San Jose O'Connor. I think Sutter Santa Rosa also was facing problems but managed to resolve them, but the program director had to leave or something along those lines. I've been warned lately about knowing the beef on long-term viability of the programs. Anyone know of anything like that happening these days with any of the programs espeically in the Bay Area or L.A. area?

USC FM program, Multi-site

Members don't see this ad :)