SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

California board letter

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by abu barney, Aug 16, 2002.

  1. abu barney

    abu barney resident revolutionary 10+ Year Member

    Jul 8, 2001
    Anyone got info on how to get the california board letter so one can apply to CA programs? A URL would be particularly helpful... Thanx.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Winged Scapula

    Winged Scapula Cougariffic! Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

    Apr 9, 2000
    hSDN Member
    The Cal Letter requires an application and a hefty fee (nearly $600 last time I checked). The pertinent information can be had at:


    Medical Board of California
    Ronald Joseph, Executive Director
    1426 Howe Ave., Suite 54
    Sacramento, CA 95825-3236
    (916) 263-2389 / Fax: (916) 263-2387
    (800) 633-2322

    Follow the links under Information for Applicants and then International Applicants.

    Information for other states can be obtained at:

Share This Page