California BOP ATT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxglasshalffull

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is not for me as I got licensed with California last summer. This is for my boyfriend. He sent in his application 5/13 but still hasn't gotten his ATT. Has any new grads gotten to schedule their NAPLEX and CPJE yet? Last year I sent my application in around 6/15 and took both NAPLEX and CPJE by the end of July. The board seems slow this year.

Any input on this issue would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a foreign graduate. I sent my application 4/28, the board received it on 5/2, the check was cashed on 6/9.

I didn't receive anything yet.

They started to send out ATT on Wed of this week.

got mine on wed, others got theres today, so i guess its finally trickling in.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
it was sent 5/28 check was cashed 6/12

It only took 2 weeks to get your check cashed? Amazing. I know people who sent in April who are still waiting. Did your school send it in for you or something?

it seems that people that sent in applications late april on are still waiting, with the exception of one person here. i honestly think its not right to make people wait for 2 months for their ATT. most states take less than 4 weeks. and last year, BOP only took 5 weeks.

with a QA coming up in the beginning of August, people are not getting their licenses until mid october, if they re the 80% that will pass. are you kidding me right now? the california BOP needs some changes.

Called today. They now say it's 30-45 days after the check was cashed. So I should expect my application sent on 5/3 to be ready around 7/28.

Called today. They now say it's 30-45 days after the check was cashed. So I should expect my application sent on 5/3 to be ready around 7/28.
pretty much, but unless you are able to schedule the cpje before 8/1 youre in the QA...that is pretty insane considering last year I sent in my stuff mid june and took the cpje 07/31.

pretty much, but unless you are able to schedule the cpje before 8/1 youre in the QA...that is pretty insane considering last year I sent in my stuff mid june and took the cpje 07/31.
my bf called the board today, they said its gonna be 30 days after check is cashed and 60 days after application was sent.

with a QA coming up in the beginning of August, people are not getting their licenses until mid october, if they re the 80% that will pass. are you kidding me right now? the california BOP needs some changes.
So if I took my CPJE on June 18, then it means i am not stuck in the QA??? I am anxiously waiting for the result everyday... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
correct, you're not stuck in the August QA. But you're stuck in the April QA
blahh... the exam information on the board website saying, for April QA, the result will be released in June or May, so I wont get my result till August then?? sorry for my dumb question guys! its just this is something completely new to me!! I got my result and licensed 4 days after i took my tests in Massachusetts before.

blahh... the exam information on the board website saying, for April QA, the result will be released in June or May, so I wont get my result till August then?? sorry for my dumb question guys! its just this is something completely new to me!! I got my result and licensed 4 days after i took my tests in Massachusetts before.

April QA won't end until 400 people take the exam...however long that takes. It might be later than August.

Today on NABP website, Changed status to eligibility granted

Does anyone know, how long it will take to receive mail for CPJE from CA BOP???

Thanks

Pretty fast I think. It came from Nevada if I remember correctly.

You don't need the booklet. Just create an account on PSI website and schedule your exam right now using your SSN.

Today on NABP website, Changed status to eligibility granted

Does anyone know, how long it will take to receive mail for CPJE from CA BOP???

Thanks

Pretty fast I think. It came from Nevada if I remember correctly.

You don't need the booklet. Just create an account on PSI website and schedule your exam right now using your SSN.

Thanks for info,

Now they ask for ID #, so i have to wait for letter.

Last edited:
I didn't wait for my letter...you can schedule your cpje right now with your social security number. The letter you'll receive is nothing special; you can download it online

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/publications/phy_handbook_psi.pdf

that's what you're waiting for while I'm sitting here taking your test spot
Thanks for your time, but i did not find anything that ask my SSN #. they need DCA_BPH_ID_Number...

It should be without the dashes. Just keep trying, it should work. Try again later tonight around midnight. You do not need to wait for the mail.

Im now worried what if i get a deficiency letter....... then i hav to wait for another month................ im sooo scared.

No I didn't!! I am still waiting. I just wanted to know if this SSN thing works so once it does come I can schedule it without waiting for it. I don't want to get stuck in the QA =(

are you kidding me? when you asked about the ssn i thought you got it. then i thought there was hope lol when did you send your apps in?

Hi guys, this is what I got from an email today by the BOP concerning checks being cashed. My check was cashed on 6/20

"We are currently working on applications cashiered on 6/8/14. Please allow more time for processing"
Hope that helps, although this wait definitely isn't doing any good

Hi guys, this is what I got from an email today by the BOP concerning checks being cashed. My check was cashed on 6/20

"We are currently working on applications cashiered on 6/8/14. Please allow more time for processing"

oh wow thanks for the information.

when did you sent your app in?

I sent my app in 5/29. So it most likely got there 1-2 days later since I live in Norcal. I hope your bf gets it soon! This wait is killing us all

Last edited:
I sent my app in 5/29. So it most likely got there 1-2 days later since I live in Norcal. I hope your bf gets it soon! This wait is killing us all

:(( its just the QA is upon here in august 1. and honestly if you read the CPJE QA april 2014 thread you do not want to be stuck in the QA... the board needs to approve all the apps next week pretty much

hey guys, If you receive ATT next week, please let me know.. especialy those whose app cashed on June 11. I just found out that I've sent a wrong transcript which is without a gradiation date and degree. HOW STUPID I AM.... I really hope that my school processes fast enough so that it could arrive before Ca BOP touches my application....... I really don't want to receive a deficiency letter........ and wait.....wait..... wait....

My check was cashed on 6/9. I received the ATT on 7/17 it was dated 7/11. But my name on the ATT does not match my name on my ID and SS card. I will try to fix it.
The strange thing I received CPJE candidate bulletin, but my status on the NABP e-profile still eligibility requested it did not change, and I did not receive anything regarding NAPLEX yet.
By the way I am a foreign pharmacist. And I live in CA.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I received my deficiency letter and it was processed on July 15 and got the ltter today. (July 22nd) I live in Texas.