California Clinical Licensure Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kay0407

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for people who are planning to take the California Clinical Licensure exam in 2006. We can use this thread to exchange our thougths.

Members don't see this ad.

kay0407 said:
Hi,
I am looking for people who are planning to take the California Clinical Licensure exam in 2006. We can use this thread to exchange our thougths.
Hi there!!! You can count me in. Are you a local or a Foreign grad?

Sanchee14 said:
Hi there!!! You can count me in. Are you a local or a Foreign grad?

Hi Sanchee,

I am foreign dentist. Are you planning to take the March Board Exam?

Please send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be.....but *hopefully* we won't have to if they finally accept WREB by then.

I believe they've already been accepted and will be considered if they were taken after January 2005.

flat4 said:
I believe they've already been accepted and will be considered if they were taken after January 2005.

Hi,
What is the different in taking the board exams vs wreb? I have never heard of wreb. Was planning to take the board exam.

Thanks!

Go to www.dbc.ca.gov. There is an update on the WREB (Western Regional Exam). Also, the 2006 SCHEDULE FOR THE CALIFORNIA CLINICAL EXAM has just been posted today.

I am a foreign-trained dentist planning to take the California clinical exam in March @ UOP.

Nanofill said:
I am a foreign-trained dentist planning to take the California clinical exam in March @ UOP.

Hi Nanofill,

I was planning to take March as well, but not sure if I will be able to find patients by then so thinking of taking the June exams.

Any suggestions on how to get patients and preparation methods? Are you in the SF area or LA area?

Thanks!

I will look for potential patients among friends and friends of friends. My relatives are overseas.

The most important criteria in looking for patients would be RELIABILITY. So between an ideal case who is unreliable, and a more difficult yet acceptable case, but is sincere in wanting to help you, choose the more reliable patient. What good would an ideal case be if he/she won't show up during the exam?

There are agencies that "sell" board exam patients but they charge exhorbitant fees [in the thousands of dollars for 6 patients (3 main + 3 back-up) and an assistant]. And, you have to pay in full even before you can look at their profile (radiographs, photos, contact information, etc)!

I am in the LA area.

Hope this helps.